Consult your veterinarian about the proper administration of Acidurin Tablets Urinary Acidifier for Dogs and Cats.
- Aids in the treatment of urinary tract infections, urine acidification and reduction of crystals/stones in the urine of cats and dogs
- The acidifiers help dissolve magnesium ammonium phosphate crystals in canine and feline urine, allowing easier bladder flow for your pets
- Assists in relieving the pain and discomfort dogs and cats suffer due to urinary tract infections
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions.
- Discontinue during pregnancy
- Exercise caution if used in conjunction with Sulphonamide therapy due to increased danger of crystalluria