The Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar is recommended for the control and management of fear and/or stress-related behaviours in puppies and adult dogs including separation anxiety, destructive behaviour, vocalisation, house-soiling, hypersalivation and excessive licking, sleep disorders, feeding problems and phobias such as fear of thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Helps control fear and stress-related behaviour
- Continuously releases a calming pheromone
- Odourless and easy to use
- Each collar lasts 4 weeks
The Canine Appeasing Pheromone
Lactating bitches naturally produce an appeasing pheromone, which provides reassurance to their puppies, helping them feel safe and secure when encountering new experiences and unknown environments. Note that perception of the appeasing pheromone remains during adulthood.
The active constituent of the Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar is a synthetic analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone at a concentration of 50g/kg.
The Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar is useful for:
- Managing separation anxiety and fear
- Travelling and boarding
- Socialising and training
- Coping with loud noises
Directions For Use
The Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar is designed to be worn continuously around your dog's neck. Adaptil Calm On-The-Go Collar should be removed before bathing or shampooing and replaced again when your dog's coat is dry. Each collar lasts for approximately 4 weeks and comes in two sizes:
- 45cm for Small Dogs and Puppies (fits neck size of up to 37.5cm)
- 70cm for Medium and Large Dogs (fits neck size of up to 62.5cm)
Fasten the collar around your dog's neck for sizing. The excess of the collar can be cut off and discarded.
- If signs of irritation or allergy are observed, remove the collar. Seek the advice of a veterinary surgeon.
- Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- Do not open the pouch until the product is ready to be used.