Highest Quality Australian Chicken
- A complete and balanced diet for less active dogs and those prone to obesity.
Helps Strengthen the Immune System
- ADVANCE contains a unique blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Taurine and plant extracts containing carotenoids (Lycopene and Lutein). These selected ingredients have been clinically proven to increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants are essential for your pet's cellular repair and are a natural defence against Australia's harsh climatic conditions.
Shiny Coat & Healthy Skin
- ADVANCE contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid. Studies have shown supplementing the diet with additional zinc and linoleic acid helps improve skin & coat condition. Enhanced coat lustre and softness helps your pet look their best.
Nutrifibre™ Smaller Firmer Stools
- A patented combination of fermentable fibre (beet pulp, FOS – Fructo-oligosaccharides) that acts as a prebiotic which promotes healthy bacteria (bifidobacteria, lactobacillus) in the gut, resulting in fewer, firmer stools.
- ADVANCE has been specifically designed to promote dental health. Kibbles of certain size and shape help reduce tartar accumulation through mechanical abrasion. Added Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) acts as a sequestrant to bind salivary calcium, preventing plaque calcification. By feeding these kibbles daily, in conjunction with a regular scale and polish by a veterinarian, tartar accumulation will be controlled to give a healthier mouth.
Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health
- Feeding studies have clinically proven ADVANCE reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD), with controlled levels of minerals and high digestibility, to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine. Australian pets need to rehydrate more regularly to manage optimal water turnover.
- ADVANCE Weight Control Toy Small breed diet has been formulated so your dog maintains its vitamin and mineral intake whilst consuming fewer calories. For optimum weight loss, feed a combination of both ADVANCE Wet and Dry food to achieve a lean body mass index. In extreme cases, consult your veterinarian.
Rice, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chicken, Maize Gluten, Natural Flavour (Chicken), Maize, Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Sunflower Oil, Iodised Salt, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Plant Extracts (Tomato Powder, Marigold Meal), Turkey, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene, Antioxidants, Iron Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9.
Feeding GuideBased on 15kg adult dog weight loss feeding guide.
For Weight Loss
Dog Size Daily Amount
5-10kg 75 –130g (0.7 – 1.2 cups)
10-25kg 130 – 255g (1.2 – 2.4 cups)
25-50kg 255 – 435g (2.4 – 4.1 cups)
>50kg >435g (>4.1 cups)
For Weight Maintenance
Dog Size Daily Amount
5-10kg 95 – 160g (0.9 – 1.5 cups)
10-25kg 160 – 320g (1.5 – 3 cups)
25-50kg 320 – 540g (3 – 5.1 cups)
>50kg >540g (5.1 cups)