- Australian made super premium food for dogs with select natural ingredients.
- Formulated so that your dog maintains a complete and balanced vitamin/mineral intake whilst consuming fewer calories.
- Formulated to support vascular health and cardiac function.
- Also contains nutrients to support digestive health, immune health, joint health and a healthy skin and shiny coat.
CHICKEN IS THE NUMBER #1 INGREDIENT
- Australian Made Super Premium Dog Food
- Formulated so that your dog maintains a complete and balanced vitamin/mineral intake whilst consuming fewer calories. To assist in weight loss, feed a combination of both wet and dry food to allow a larger meal to be fed, for the same number of calories.
HEALTHY SKIN & SHINY COAT
- Contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid. These nutrients along with natural sources of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids have been shown to help improve skin & coat condition.
- Contains scientifically proven levels of Vitamin E to help increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants help prevent cellular damage and provide a natural defence for your pet against Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
NUTRIFIBRE SMALLER FIRMER STOOLS
- Beet pulp and inulin act as natural prebiotics which promote healthy bacteria in the gut, resulting in smaller, firmer stools.
- Formulated with a unique patented blend of nutrients including Taurine, Arginine and Vitamin E. These nutrients have been shown to support vascular health and cardiac function.
- Contains stabilised Green-Lipped Mussel Powder (SGLMP), a natural cocktail of functional ingredients that has been clinically proven to help manage joint health in dogs.
- Rice, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Soy Protein, Tapioca, Natural Flavour (Chicken), Chicken Fat, Turkey Meal, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Minerals, Inulin, Vitamins, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Methionine, Antioxidants.
- Per 100g Protein, Crude: 25 % Fat, Crude: 9.5 % Moisture: 8.5 % Ash: 8.0 % Vitamin E (Min.): 69 IU Zinc (Min.): 7.9 Mg Linoleic Acid (Min.): 1.1 g Taurine (Min.): 0.17 g Arginine (Min.): 1.7 g Omega 3 (Min.): 0.10 g
- 375 kcal/100g
- Fresh drinking water should always be freely available for optimal water turnover.
- When feeding both Advance Dry and Wet food, simply halve the recommended quantities of each product and let your pet enjoy the advantages of both formats.
- It is important to note that a change of diet should be introduced gradually during a seven day period.
Weight of Adult Dog (kg)
Amount of Food (Cups/day)
1 Standard metric cup (250ml) = 100g. The above is a guide only.
ADVANCE is highly absorbent in warm water.
Use maximum of 1:1 ratio of warm water to kibble and soak to soften prior to feeding, if desired.