- Target specific lung delivery of medication.
- Controls and alleviates airway inflammation and airway obstruction.
- Patented ‘Flow-Vu’ indicator enables accurate counting of inhalations.
- Exhalation valve directs the flow of air away from your dog to prevent irritation.
- Two mask sizes to accommodate all breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Accurate directing of aerosolized pharmaceuticals to the lungs and small airways.
- Improved drug safety and efficacy by reducing total therapeutic dose required.
- Convenient, portable chamber.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Reduces the risk of side effects and stresses associated with pills, syrups or injections.
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Able to be used as the coupling device for aerosolized MDI’s. By depressing the MDI, aerosolized particles are delivered into the chamber and inhaled. Gently apply the mask to one nostril and upon inhalation, the ‘Flow-Vu’ indicator will flutter toward the dog signaling inhalation.
AeroDawg* Small Chamber is shipped with 2 different sized facemasks (3.2cm & 3.9cm diameter).