Able to be used as the coupling device for aerosolized MDI’s. By depressing the MDI, aerosolized particles are delivered into the chamber and inhaled. Gently apply the mask to one nostril and upon inhalation, the ‘Flow-Vu’ indicator will flutter toward the cat signalling inhalation.
- Target specific lung delivery of medication.
- Controls and alleviates airway inflammation and airway obstruction.
- Patented ‘Flow-Vu’ indicator enables accurate counting of inhalations.
- Exhalation valve directs the flow of air away from your cat to prevent irritation.
- Two mask sizes to accommodate all breeds and sizes of cats.
- Accurate directing of aerosolized pharmaceuticals to the lungs and small airways.
- Improved drug safety and efficacy by reducing total therapeutic dose required.
- Convenient, portable chamber.
- Simple to use and easy to clean.
- Reduces the risk of side effects and stresses associated with pills, syrups or injections.
The AeroKat Feline Aerosol Chamber is designed to be used with a metered dose inhaler (puffer or MDI) as recommended by a veterinarian to deliver aerosol medication to cats with respiratory diseases.