Make testing your AlphaTRAK glucometer and test strips straightforward with the AlphaTRAK 2 Blood Glucose Test Control Solution. This liquid contains a fixed amount of glucose for you to test, so you can be sure your system is providing accurate results. Whether you're using the meter or strips for the first time, you've dropped the meter, or something just seems a little off—this solution tests the quality of your system quickly and effortlessly. When your pet is struggling with the symptoms of diabetes, nothing is more important than accuracy, so keep your pet on track with AlphaTRAK.
- Easily tests the quality of your AlphaTRAK Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
- Ideal to use before using the meter, new test strips, taking a blood test, or if you suspect something isn't working properly.
- Serves as a fantastic way to test your system when advised by your vet or in case the system is accidentally dropped.
- Accurate and consistent information allows your veterinarian to monitor your pet's progress.
- Gives you the confidence you need to know that your kit will always be accurate when you need it the most.
AlphaTRAK 2 Control Solution is used with the AlphaTRAK and AlphaTRAK 2 Glucose Starter Kit (including test strips and glucometer). Tests should be run when you use the meter for the first time, before doing a blood test, when you begin using a new vial of test strips, or when you suspect that the meter or test strips are not working properly. A control test should also be run If you drop the meter or upon the advice of a veterinarian.