Aquadent® FR3SH™ targets the causes of bad breath in three ways:
- CLEANSE - Addresses oral causes of bad breath
- FRESHEN - Freshens breath with every use
- BALANCE - Contains a prebiotic known to support proper digestion
Virbac Aquadent FR3SH is a daily drinking water additive for dogs and cats to help fight plaque and freshen breath.
When used along with a regular home dental care program, Aquadent FR3SH water additive:
- Helps to maintain oral hygiene,
- Prevents plaque accumulation,
- Freshens cat and dog breath,
- Recommended for all dogs and cats over 6 months of age,
- Available in 250ml and 500ml bottles.
Aquadent FR3SH utilizes an innovate blend of three natural ingredients to uniquely fight the sources of bad breath:
- Inulin: a natural prebiotic to address the digestive causes of bad breath.
- Pomegranate: an antioxidant to promote gum health.
- Erythritol: to freshen the mouth.
Directions For Use
- For cats add 2.5ml to 250ml of fresh drinking water
- For dogs add 5ml to 500ml of fresh drinking water
- For accurate dosing use the measuring cup provided
- Provide additional fresh drinking water as needed
- Discard any treated water that has not been consumed within 24 hours
- Change water daily