Single use insulin syringe with integrated needle for subcutaneous injection
- Scale Graduation 1 I.U.
- Highly transparent barrel with high contrast black graduation for easy reading and exact dosing
- Integrated thin-wall needle which allows greater comfort when injecting
- Highly transparent barrel to make sure that air bubbles are easily identified
- Piston with double sealing ring
- Safe plunger backstop
- Materials: PP, PS, IR, PE, stainless steel, silicone oil
- Not made with latex, PVC, DEHP and BPA
- Needle sizes: 30G x 8 mm, 30G x 12 mm
- Dead volume: 0.4µL for 8mm and 0.5µL for 12 mm versions
- Sales package with 100 x 1 single packed syringes
- Product standard: EN ISO 8537
- For use with Caninsulin 10mL and 2.5mL Vials
Please note if ordered with insulin we may open up boxes of Omnican Syringes to fit within cold packaging to ensure we can pack as many cold packs into your order as possible.
There has been an update with these syringes and they now come in different packaging, minor changes in geometry and contain no piston stop. These are comparable to the former product and used the exact same way as the previous versions.
For an equivalent product please see Caninsulin (Maxima Henry Schein Brand) Insulin Syringes 1mL 40IU/mL (100 Pack)