Single use insulin syringe with integrated needle for subcutaneous injection
- Scale Graduation 1 I.U.
- Large, easy to read scale for an exact dosage
- Thin-walled needle (according to EN ISO 9626:2001) with extremely fine three facets grinding and a special silicone coating
- Protective caps at the ends of the syringe guarantee its sterility
- The crystal clear barrel of the syringe makes sure that air bubbles are easily identified
- Piston with double sealing ring
10 x 10 syringes per box
Please note if ordered with insulin we may open up boxes of Omnican Syringes to fit within cold packaging to ensure we can pack as many cold packs into your order as possible.
There has been an update with these syringes and they now come in different packaging, minor changes in geometry and contain no piston stop. These are comparable to the former product and used the exact same way as the previous versions.
For an equivalent product please see Caninsulin (Maxima Henry Schein Brand) Insulin Syringes 1mL 40IU/mL (100 Pack)