- Easy to administer
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
- Should not be used in puppies/dogs less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
- Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Interrupts the flea life cycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
- Treatment and control of demodicosis (demodectic mange) caused by Demodex spp. mite infestations for up to 3 months
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) infestations for up to 1 month
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations for up to 1 month
- For effective flea control all dogs that share the common environment should be treated
- For year round effective flea control, continue to administer the product on a 3 monthly basis throughout the year.
- For effective flea control, this product should not be dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.