- Contains antiseptic solution to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects and maggots protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals (not just horses)
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- It will assist in drying the wound which in turn will aid in the natural healing process and decreasing the attractive nature of the wound for the flies
Antibacterial aerosol/spray with insect repellent activity.
To prevent irritation spray only onto wound and clean away any run-off. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Meat. 28 days. Milk. Do not use on female cattle or sheep which are producing or may in the future produce milk for human consumption. Eggs. Do not use on laying birds where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption.
Directions for use:
Spray a light layer directly onto wound; clean away any run-off.
Store below 30 deg. C (room temperature).