Lightweight, strong and durable, these bandages feature breathable, soft fabric that sticks to itself and not to hair or fur. It is easily torn by hand so you can use it without the stress of scissors, plus there's no need for pins or fastners to keep the bandage in place.
Because it is self-adherent, you can expect an even wrap and consistent compression in retaining dressings, protecting wounds, immobilising injuries or securing devices to patients.
- Adheres to itself only, no pins/clips required
- Consistent compression to help minimise injured areas or frail skin
- Soft porous fabric provides breathability and comfort
- Easy edge to quickly locate starting point of bandage
- Tears easily from the roll, no scissors required
- Water resistant - sweat and water will not cause loosening
- Ideal for use in first aid of companion animals
- Protects wounds
- Immobilises injuries
- Applies compression to bleeding wounds
- Supports limbs and joints