A clinically proven combination of powerful antioxidants to support the liver. Denamarin is the #1 vet recommended liver support brand for dogs and cats.
- S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe): a precursor of one the body’s most important antioxidants glutathione. The SAMe in Denamarin has been shown to help protect liver cells from cell death and may help cell repair and regeneration.
- Silybin phosphatidylcholine: a highly bioavailable form of the most potent silymarin flavonoid – an antioxidant and choleretic. Silybin is an active part of an extract from milk thistle, known as silymarin, and has been shown to support liver function by helping maintain a healthy oxidative balance.
- Patented protective coating to prevent oxidation of the SAMe.
- To support any case of liver disease.
- Clinically proven to help animals with chronic liver disease, copper storage disease, paracetamol toxicity, and chemotherapy induced hepatopathy.
- SAMe has been shown to assist in cases of canine cognitive dysfunction.
Dose according to weight:
Tablets must be given whole, on an empty stomach to ensure optimal bioavailability and efficacy.
- Store in a cool, dry place (refrigeration is not necessary)
- 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- Denamarin is the only liver support product with proven stability, bioavailability and efficacy in a range of conditions.
- Denamarin is the only liver support product on the market with published clinical trials on effectiveness and bioavailability.
- A unique fermentation process means Denamarin contains a higher concentration of the active isomer of SAMe.
- High tech manufacturing, a proprietary protective coating, and high quality blister packaging ensure that the SAMe remains stable and effective.
- Denamarin has replaced Denosyl in Australia. Denamarin contains the same ingredient as Denosyl (SAMe) with the added benefit of Silybin for extra liver support.