Hills Prescription Diet Dd Potato Venison is a dry food formulated for dogs with skin or food sensitivities.
Signs of Dietary Sensitivity:
- Frequent scratching and hair loss
- Red, inflamed skin
- Chronic ear problems
- Vomiting, flatulence or diarrhoea
- Coughing, wheezing or sneezing
Food or skin sensitivities are not uncommon in dogs and can take months to years to develop. Dietary management is recommended by feeding your dog simple, limited ingredients that contain a single intact animal protein like venison. This diet is grain, gluten and soy protein free. It’s also high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which are clinically proven antioxidants.
- Improves digestion & stool consistency
- Visibly improves skin and coat quality
- Maintains a healthy skin protective barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Consult your veterinarian prior to starting any prescription diet.