It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.
- Prescribed by veterinarians for the nutritional support of cats with gingivitis and a build up of tartar, plaque and stains.
- Formulated to keep cat's teeth clean
- Reduce the amount of bacteria laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup
- Reduces bad breath
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Indications – may be prescribed to nutritionally manage:
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar – calculus
- Oral malodour
- Pregnant or lactating queens
- Urinary acidifiers
- Severe periodontal disease without assessment and treatment
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use and during the period of use.
- Individual requirements will vary depending on pre-existing nutritional status and medical condition.
- Consult with the treating veterinarian to establish a feeding guide for the individual patient
Weight of Cat
Amount per Day
6 lb (2,7 kg)
1/2 cup (40 g) - 3/4 cup (60 g)
10 lb (4,5 kg)
3/4 cup (60 g) - 1 1/8 cups (85 g)
14 lb (6,4 kg)
1 cup (75 g) - 1 3/8 cups (105 g)
18 lb (8,2 kg)
1 1/4 cups (95 g) - 1 2/3 cups (130 g)