Hills Prescription Diet Dd Venison Green Pea is a dry food formulated for cats with skin or food sensitivities.
Signs of Dietary Sensitivity:
- Frequent scratching and hair loss
- Red, inflamed skin
- Chronic ear problems
- Vomiting, flatulence or diarrhoea
- Coughing, wheezing or sneezing
- Poor growth in young pets
Food or skin sensitivities are not uncommon in cats and can take months to years to develop. The most common cause of allergy is protein sources like meat (beef/fish). Dietary management is recommended by feeding your cat simple, limited ingredients that contain a single intact animal protein like venison. This diet is grain, gluten and soy protein free. It’s also high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which are clinically proven antioxidants. This diet meets all of your cat’s daily nutritional needs and ensures they stay happy and active.
- Improves digestion & stool consistency
- Visibly improves skin and coat quality
- Maintains a healthy skin protective barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Consult your veterinarian prior to starting any prescription diet.