- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health
- A healthy bladder requires the correct balance of vital nutrients
- If your cat has an excess of minerals this can cause crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones, causing discomfort and lead to more serious problems
- Great tasting formula
- Contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery
- Can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones
- Quality ingredients which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content
- Clinically tested nutrition to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled magnesium, calcium and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
- Complete and balanced food
- Provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behaviour changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
- Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
- Protein 41.5%, Fat 19.3%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Carbohydrate 33%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Sodium 0.34%, Potassium 0.90%, Magnesium 0.060%, Taurine 0.40%, Vitamin E 734 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA
- 71 kcal/82g can
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
Weight of Cat
Amount per Day
2 1/2 can
4 1/2 can
5 1/2 can