- Provides precisely balanced nutrition
- Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients to nourish skin and coat
- Provides visible improvement in skin and coat in 30 days
- Helps to maintain vital organ health and lean muscle mass
- Contains a balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants
- Assists maintenance of superior overall health and a strong immune system
- Added taurine to help maintain heart health
- Controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health
- Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Great tasting flavourful, nutritious meal
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet Kitten Indoor.
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
- Protein 34.7%, Fat 21.9%, Crude Fibre 1.7%, Carbohydrate 35%, Calcium 0.90%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Sodium 0.45%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.085%, Taurine 0.23%, Vitamin C 108 ppm, Vitamin E 729 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA 0.53%, Total Omega-6 FA 4.36%
- 4044 kcal/kg
- 504 kcal/cup
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- If this is a new food for your cat, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every check up
Weight of Cat
Amount per Day
1/4 cup (30 g)
1/3 cup (40 g)
1/2 cup (65 g)
1/2 cup (65 g)
5/8 cup (80 g)
2/3 cup (85 g)
3/4 cup (95 g)