- Provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits
- It is made with high quality ingredients and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for superior overall health
- It also has a clinically proven, fiber technology that helps scrub teeth, reduce plaque build-up, and freshens breath
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C and E to help support a healthy immune system
- High quality ingredients are easy to digest
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age, to provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup.
Not recommended for
- Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
- During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe, Science Diet® Kitten Indoor or Science Diet® Nature's Best Kitten.
- Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas
- Protein 33.4%, Fat 21.9%, Crude Fibre 8.9%, Carbohydrate 30.2%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.69%, Sodium 0.38%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.079%, Taurine 0.32%, Vitamin C 121 ppm, Vitamin E 524 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA 1.16%, Total Omega-6 FA 4.56%
- 3672 kcal/kg (331 kcal/cup)
Weight of Cat
Amount per Day
3/8 cup (35 g)
1/2 cup (45 g)
2/3 cup (60 g)
3/4 cup (65 g)
7/8 cup (75 g)
1 cup (90 g)
1 1/8 cups (100 g)