- Megaderm is a liquid nutritional supplement for dogs and cats to improve skin and coat quality and reinforce skin integrity.
- Contains essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, as well as Vitamins A, B and E, Zinc and Inositol.
- Ideal for animals with dry or itchy skin and coat, allergy or inflammation
- Can be used as a maintenance regime or for those who desire a healthy coat.
- Comes in pre-measured dose sachets that are easy to use.
- This palatable treatment can simply be added to food from the pre-measured sachets
- 5 : 1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3- Synergistic effects of restoring skin integrity and assisting anti-inflammatory approach.
- Supplementation of Primary Essential Fatty Acids- Improves hair coat quality, reinforces skin integrity, maintains efficient epidermal barrier function and provides nutritional support for pruritus and inflammation.
- Supplementation of Zinc- Zinc deficiency affects skin cell metabolism, can cause depressed growth, excess keratin and impaired wound healing.
- Complete Dietary Supplement- Assists chronic pruritus, seborrhoea and allergy (eg. FAD & Atopy) treatments.
- Assists corticosteroid therapy- Influences the clinical expression of inflammation and can reduce corticosteroid therapy.
Each mL contains linoleic acid 529 mg, gamma-linolenic acid 6.7 mg, eicosapentaenoic acid 41.7 mg, docosahexaenoic acid 27.8 mg, vitamins A, B6, E, biotin, zinc, inositol.
Directions for use
- Always shake Megaderm well before using.
- Remove chamber cap and squeeze bottle to fill dose chamber to the desired amount.
- Pour measured dose on food once daily according to the following schedule
- Dose. 0.3 to 1.0 mL/kg bodyweight. < 7 kg bodyweight. 3.75 mL. 7 to 23 kg. 7.5 mL. > 23 kg. 15 mL.