- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestations
- Controls newly acquired adult fleas, Paralysis Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks and Bush ticks for one month after administration
- A soft and readily eaten monthly chew, made with soy protein and braised beef flavouring
- A single dose remains effective for a full month after administration
- Rapidly absorbed (within 6 hours of dosing) into the dogs blood stream
- Kills adult fleas by 8 hours after dosing
- To minimise the likelihood of flea reinfestation: In areas where fleas are known to be present, monthly treatment should continue throughout the year without interruption, and all animals in the household should be treated with an approved flea control product.
- Kills Paralysis and Brown Dog ticks by 48 hours after dosing
- Kills Bush Ticks by 72 hours after dosing
- Dosing for tick prevention should commence before the dog is exposed to ticks.
- In areas where ticks are known to be present, monthly treatment should continue throughout the year without interruption
- For optimal tick control use this product in conjunction with daily searching and removal of ticks
- Safe use of Nexgard in breeding males and females or pregnant and lactating bitches has not been evaluated
- Not for use in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or less than 2 kg body weight