PAW DigestiCare 60™ combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
Dose rate are:
- Puppies / Kittens – 2 g/day
- Small Dogs – 2 g/day
- Medium Dogs – 4 g/day
- Large Dogs– 6 g/day
- Cats – 2 g/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 2 g/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.
- It is made specifically for pets and for your species (dog, cat). Probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract, however pets have specific strains of bacteria unique to them.
- It has enough live organism (potency) per dose to help colonise the gut. CFU stands for colony forming units, which is the measure of live microbes in a probiotic. A maintenance dose of 50 million CFU / dose or more is recommended.
- It has a number of different strains (7) of beneficial bacteria. Probiotics are identified by their species or strain. Different strains can have different effects. Think of a strain the way you would think about a breed of dog. All dogs are the same species, but different breeds (strains) are good for different purpose.
- Like all Blackmores products it is quality tested to meet label claims.
- It is registered with the APVMA as a medicated stock feed.
- It is palatable and easy to give to pets. It also includes a scoop.
- It delivers additional health benefits via naturally fermented organic whole foods.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
The purpose of antibiotic treatment is to kill bacteria that cause infections. However antibiotics do not discriminate between 'bad' bacteria and 'good' bacteria, effectively killing all susceptible bacteria. As a result, the delicate balance of the digestive system is disturbed and the absence of good bacteria can result in poor digestion, diarrhoea, bloat and flatulence. PAW DigestiCare 60™ can help restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract by providing 'good' bacteria back to the gut for pets being treated with antibiotics.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare 60™ provides good bacteria to the restore intestinal balance. PAW DigestiCare 60™ also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.