PAW Digesticare SB contains 10 billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii, a probiotic yeast that can be given in conjunction with antibiotics to reduce duration & occurrence of antibiotic associated diarrhoea and help support digestive system health in dogs.
PAW Digesticare SB is ideal for dogs who:
- Have been prescribed antibiotics by their vet
- Are suffering from acute GI symptoms
- Have been diagnosed with symptoms of chronic GI disorder and require long term probiotic administration
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW Digesticare SB, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
Directions for use: Open capsule and sprinkle powder over meals daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Daily Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Duration: As recommended by your Veterinarian.
Pale brown powder in a 2 part vege capsule.
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in pregnant and lactating animals has not been established
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute GIT conditions
When should I use this product?
- My dog is on antibiotics and I want to support their gut health
- My dog has a gastrointestinal disorder and often has sudden flare ups of diarrhoea
- My pets’ environment is about to change and I am looking for a short course of probiotics to support their well-being during this time of stress