PAW OsteoAdvanced is a triple action anti-inflammatory chew containing a combination of natural ingredients shown to help reduce inflammation & support osteoarthritic joints.
PAW OsteoAdvanced clinical joint support chews contain:
- A unique combination of Green lipped mussel, Curcumin & Boswellia to provide triple action anti-inflammatory support to help relieve arthritic symptoms in dogs
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to support healthy joint cartilage
- High quality, natural ingredients supported by scientific evidence
- No artificial colours or flavours
PAW OsteoAdvanced is ideal for pets showing symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. Common signs of osteoarthritis may include:
- Reduced mobility
- Reluctance to get out of bed, jump up on the couch/car or exercise
- Signs of pain (i.e. whimpering) when touched
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW OsteoAdvanced, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
Feed chew(s) daily with meals
- 0-10 kg: 1/2 Chew
- 10-20 kg: 1 Chew
- 20-40kg: 1 -2 Chews
- Over 40 kg: 3 Chews
Duration: as recommended by your Veterinarian
- For animal consumption only
- For Veterinary supply only
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals
- This product contains seafood
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation
- Consult your vet about the use of this product for your dog
Kangaroo meal (meat & bone), Rye & Soy flour, 500mg Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus), 500mg Glucosamine hydrochloride, 169mg Chondroitin sulphate, 100mg Curcuma longa root extract dry conc. phospholipid complex, 40mg Boswellia serrata resin extract, water, technical additives, natural colour & flavour.