PAW OsteoAdvanced is a triple action anti-inflammatory chew containing a combination of natural ingredients shown to help reduce inflammation & support osteoarthritic joints.
PAW OsteoAdvanced clinical joint support chews contain:
- A unique combination of Green lipped mussel, Curcumin & Boswellia to provide triple action anti-inflammatory support to help relieve arthritic symptoms in dogs
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to support healthy joint cartilage
- High quality, natural ingredients supported by scientific evidence
- No artificial colours or flavours
PAW OsteoAdvanced is ideal for pets showing symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. Common signs of osteoarthritis may include:
- Reduced mobility
- Reluctance to get out of bed, jump up on the couch/car or exercise
- Signs of pain (i.e. whimpering) when touched
If you notice any of these signs in your pooch, discuss the use of PAW OsteoAdvanced, as part of a multi-modal treatment plan, with your veterinarian.
Feed chew(s) daily with meals
- 0-10 kg: 1/2 Chew
- 10-20 kg: 1 Chew
- 20-40kg: 1 -2 Chews
- Over 40 kg: 3 Chews
Duration: as recommended by your Veterinarian
- For animal consumption only
- For Veterinary supply only
- Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals
- This product contains seafood
- This product is not an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation
- Consult your vet about the use of this product for your dog
Kangaroo meal (meat & bone), Rye & Soy flour, Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus), Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Curcuma longa root extract dry conc. phospholipid complex, Boswellia serrata resin extract, water, technical additives, natural colour & flavour.