PAW by Blackmores Osteosupport Capsules for Cats
PAW Osteosupport Capsules help to relieve the symptoms of arthritis in cats using highly concentrated Green Lipped Mussel powder.
- Proven to provide relief from arthritis symptoms
- Can be given as a capsule or sprinkled on food
- Safe for long term use
A number of studies have demonstrated that Green Lipped Mussel powder can help to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis in dogs and cats. It contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and ETA, which help to control the inflammation present in arthritic joints. Green Lipped Mussel powder also contains chondroitin sulfates, which can help to stimulate formation of healthy cartilage and interfere with the cartilage breakdown that occurs during arthritis.
Consult your veterinarian before using in pregnant or lactating females.
- For cats displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For cats that are ‘slowing down’ with age or struggling to jump up.
- As an adjunct with pharmaceutical pain relief for cats. eg. NSAIDs.
- 500 mg Perna128® green lipped mussel powder, encapsulated in a two piece gelatin capsule
- Dose at 1 capsule daily
- Available in 60 capsules per bottle.
A light green powder in a clear two-piece capsule.