Pro-Kolin+ is a highly palatable probiotic and prebiotic paste to soothe the gut lining and firm up faeces. Pro-Kolin+ Paste contains beneficial micro-organisms and natural binding agents.
- Probiotics to help keep the level of beneficial bacteria high.
- Prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Contains a natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Contains Pectin to help soothe the gut lining.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon. Pro-Kolin+ can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Pro-Kolin+ 15ml and 30ml:
Pro-Kolin+ 60ml – same formulation as 15ml and 30ml preparations but in a handy syringe for larger dogs
Pro-Kolin+ has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Pro-Kolin+ will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened.
- Probiotics: A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin: A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin: To help soothe the gut lining.
- Artificial beef flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
Composition: Soya oil, Pectin, Preplex® prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Dextrose.
Gut Flora Stabilisers:
- Protexin probiotic
- Enterococcus faecium
- Kaolin, Preplex® prebiotic – Acacia (Gum arabic)
- Sensory Additives
- Artificial beef flavouring