Highly advanced multi-strain probiotic for animals and birds
- A blend of live viable microbes which benefits the host animal by improving the intestinal microbial balance
- An advanced multi-strain prebiotic with veterinary registration
- Unique formula consisting of seven different naturally occurring bacteria in contrast to other products which only have one single strain of bacteria
- The effectiveness and synergy of these seven strains has been proven in years of trials and production application
- The powder contains a special ‘protection’ to ensure the highest possible numbers of bacteria survive the journey through the hostile conditions of the crop or stomach, into the gut where they rapidly begin to work for the benefit of the animal
- Everyday use of this powder maintains a balanced digestive system, thus optimising digestion of feed and enhancing your animal’s health naturally
- Microflora are essential to the health of any animal, aiding the digestion, breaking down cellulose and other indigestible substances, helping the synthesis and absorption of vitamins and minerals, stimulating the immune system and preventing the proliferation of pathogens
- The microbes are safe, non-toxic and residue free
- Improves growth in farm animals resulting from the suppression of a subclinical infection by a growth depressing micro-organism; which is responsible for antibiotic growth promotion.
- Improves utilisation of food by increasing the efficiency of the existing digestive processes and/or by promoting the digestion of previously indigestible substances
- Reduces intestinal dysfunction including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea and the exclusion or suppression of pathogens E.Coli, and Aeromonas ssp.
- Improves health by increasing resistance to infectious diseases either by direct antagonism or by stimulating immunity
- Establishes healthy gut microflora in immature animals or re-establishes gut microflora following antibiotic use
- Suitable for horses, foals, ponies, cattle, calves, sheep, goats, lambs, kids, pigs, piglets, dogs, puppies, kittens, cats, poultry, chicks, broilers, caged birds
Indications for use
- An aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction in all animals, including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea, exclusion and suppression of pathogens such as E.coli, Salmonella spp. And Aeromonas spp.
- Post-antibiotic therapy in all animals for the re-establishment of gut microflora following antibiotic usage
- Improved weight gains and feed conversion in growing pigs and cattle
- Productivity improvements and reduced mortality in poultry
- Aids in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals, eg day old chicks, neonatal calves, pigs, foals, lambs and kids, puppies and kittens
- Use as a guide only
- Rates may vary depending on daily feed intakes
- *Small Dog 2g, Medium 4g, Large 6g
- A level measure holds around 2g (small), 25g (large)
- MEAT: NIL,
- MILK: NIL,
- EGGS: NIL.
APVMA Approval No:47737/125/0709