Safe for Kittens from 6 weeks of age and up to 2.5kg
- Easy application, Kills adult fleas, flea eggs & flea larvae in surrounding areas. Treats, controls & prevents flea infestations & controls flea allergy dermatitis. Prevents heartworm Treats & controls ear mites Treats & controls Sarcoptic mange
- Revolution is a topical application applied once a month. Revolution is great for treatment, control and prevention of flea infestations killing adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larve. It also prevents heart worm, hookworm, roundworm and ear mites.
- Revolution has been tested safe in pregnant and lactating animals. In lactating animals it is recommended to remove the kittens/puppies for the two hours while the product is drying so that they are not coming in contact with the application site.
- Do not use in sick, weak or underweight animals.
- Waterproof after just 2 hours
Products such as Revolution® can be used to treat, control and prevent flea infestations, as well as control flea allergy dermatitis and other parasites.
WHAT IS A FLEA?
- There’s no other way to put it - fleas are blood-sucking ectoparasites (live on the skin surface of their ‘host’).
- There are 2,200 flea species known in the world today. Only a few of these commonly infest dogs and cats.
- Fleas are not the same as ticks.
- The most common flea that affects both dogs and cats is the cat flea, or Ctenocephalides felis. Its dark brown
- or black body is about one to three millimetres long. They can also feed on people, but we’re not their first
- choice of meal.
INFECTIOUS DISEASES FROM FLEAS
It’s not just your cat/dog at risk here. Fleas can carry infectious diseases that are transmitted to humans such as:
- Rickettsia spp. - causes flea-borne spotted fever
- Bartonella henselae – causes cat scratch fever
- Yersinia pestis – causes Plague, an identified agent of bioterrorism
APVMA Approval No: 50867/55523