- Prescribed by veterinarians as a nutritional management aid to maintaining joint mobility in dogs.
- Contains high levels of EPA and DHA omega –3 fatty acids that have been shown to support joint health and mobility.
- Has enhanced palatability to encourage your dog to consume the vital nutrients.
- Has a moderate calorie content to help avoid excessive weight gain that can add further strain to stressed joints.
- Can be used for pets that also require urinary care and support, the dry formula contains the S/O index – this promotes a urinary environment that does not support the development of struvite and calcium oxolate uroliths
- Formula includes an ingredient complex that contains: Curcumin, Hydrolysed collagen and Green Tea polyphenols – these work synergistically to improve joint health
Indications – may be prescribed to nutritionally manage:
- Helps to maintain mobility in dogs
- Helps support the joints after an orthopaedic surgery or a trauma
- Lactation and growth
- Puppies under 8 months of age
- This diet can be fed long term.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
Recommended daily quantities:
- These guidelines are a starting point and your pet may need more food depending on age, activity level and temperament.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian\'s opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.
- Ensure your dog is always provided with clean, fresh water.