t is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.
- Prescribed by veterinarians for the nutritional management of dogs and cats
- High energy content
- Enhanced palatability
- Texture suitable for spoon, syringe and tube feeding
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support intestinal mucosal integrity
Indications – may be prescribed to nutritionally manage:
- Anorexia, malnutrition
- Nutritional support during post – surgery and intensive care
- Tube feeding
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Acute pancreatitis and hyperlipidaemia
- Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, yeasts and various sugars.
Additives (per kg)
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 300 IU, E1 (Iron): 15mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.16mg, E4 (Copper): 1mg, E5 (Manganese): 4.5mg, E6 (Zinc): 47mg.
- Protein 14%, Fat content: 6.2%, Crude ash 1.7%, Crude fibres: 2%, Moisture: 72.5%.
- Dog 1160 kcal/kg, Cat 1200 kcal/kg- Essential fatty acids: 1.8%- EPA/DHA: 0.45%.
- Feed according to veterinary directions
Recommended daily quantities:
- These guidelines are a starting point and your pet may need more food depending on age, activity level and temperament.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.
- Ensure your dog is always provided with clean, fresh water.
Size of pet (kg)
Number of cans per day
1 can = 195g
1 – 1 ¾
1 ¾ - 2 ¼
2 ¼ - 2 ¾
2 ¾ - 3 ¾
3 ¾ - 4 ½