It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat
- Prescribed by veterinarians for the nutritional management of adult cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances.
- Formulated with chicken and rice to help reduce ingredient intolerances
- Special 5 nutrient complex to support the barrier function of the skin
- Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and healthy skin
- Fermentable fibres (FOS) and specific minerals, to promote and maintain a healthy digestive system
Indications – may be prescribed to nutritionally manage:
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in adult cats
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- COMPOSITION: chicken meat, chicken liver, rice, cellulose, sunflower oil, fish oil, minerals, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements, vitamins
- ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 334 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 3.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 38 mg
- Protein: 7.2% - Fat content: 6.5% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1%
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- This diet can be used indefinitely.
Recommended daily quantities:
- These guidelines are a starting point and your pet may need more food depending on age, activity level and temperament.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.
- Ensure your cat is always provided with clean, fresh water.
|2 kg||1 + 1/2||1 + 1/4||1|
|3 kg||2||1 + 3/4||1 + 1/4|
|4 kg||2 + 1/2||2||1 + 1/2|
|5 kg||2 + 3/4||2 + 1/2||2|
|6 kg||3 + 1/4||2 + 3/4||2 + 1/4|
|7 kg||3 + 1/2||3||2 + 1/2|
|8 kg||4||3 + 1/4||2 + 3/4|
|9 kg||4 + 1/4||3 + 1/2||3|
|10 kg||4 + 3/4||4||3|