- Contains a selection of premium ingredients proven to help relieve arthritic symptoms, and support and promote joint health as your dog ages
- Developed as a complete treatment and solution to joint problems for dogs
- Scientifically formulated and proven concentration of marine actives
- Provides regular, digestible levels of both Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Contains a range of glycosaminoglycans and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Helps reduce discomfort and inflammation
- Protects cartilage from breakdown and lubricates joints
- Promotes mobility and vitality
- Can be used as an adjunct to medical joint treatment
- Can assist with skin and coat conditions
- Safe to use long term
- Convenient dosing without mixing or measuring
- Healthy, easy to chew nutritional supplement
- Highly palatable, tasty meaty bite
- Dried, not baked, to ensure full delivery of nutrients
- Free of artificial preservatives, colouring, fillers or grains
- Low calorie ingredients
- Green Lipped Mussel 139g/kg
- Shark cartilage 46.3g/kg
- Abalone powder 46.3g/kg
- Marine Concentrates
- Vitamins and Minerals
All ingredients are sourced from non-endangered species and meet strict international conservation requirements
- Molluscs are harvested from commercial farms
- Venison is farm raised.
- Marine cartilage is harvested from prolific breeding non-endangered species under a quota system
- Administer orally, as a treat or hidden in food.
- Up to 10 kg - 4 bites/day
- 11 – 20 kg - 6 bites /day
- 21 – 30 kg – 8 bites /day
- 31 – 40 kg – 10 bites /day
- 41 – 50+ kg – 12 bites /day
For the first 5 days, give half the recommended dose.
For dogs with healthy joints, it can be given, for general joint maintenance, at half the dose rate.
- Not an alternative to veterinary attention for acute joint inflammation
- Not recommended for use in pregnant animals.
- Not recommended for use in animals that have an allergy to shellfish or marine products
- Do not heat, or mix into hot food or water, as this may deactivate the ingredients.