For use on wounds in dogs especially where fly worry is likely to occur.
- Application to all minor wounds, cuts and scrapes on dogs and horses.
- Excellent for application to areas that are prone to irritation due to insect bits (eg. dogs ears).
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Minor wounds on dogs and horses.
- Protection of areas sensitive to irritation and injury by insects.
- To help prevent fly strike and other insect related problems in open wounds.
- To provide the benefits of a moist environment, beneficial for wound healing.
If symptoms persists the advice of veterinarian should be sought. Do NOT apply SEPTICIDE® to cats.
|N Octyl Bicycloheptane Dicarboximide||50mg/g|
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Apply to wound daily until healing is achieved. If using as a preventative measure continue use until insect activity has ceased.
Store below 30ºC (room temperature).