ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 1mL contains 294.0mg Retinol Palmitate (Vit A), 1.25mg Cholecalciferol (Vit D3), and 50.0mg Alfa Tocopherol Acetate (Vit E)
For the treatment and prevention of vitamin A, D & E deficiencies in cattle, sheep and swine to improve or maintain health and wellbeing
Vitamin ADE provides the essential vitamins A, D and E that really help an animal flourish. Vitamin A helps improves an animal's weight gain considerably. Vitamin D improves an animals appetite and metabolism. Vitamin E boosts the immune system keeping the animal in top health.
Vitamin ADE can be used on cattle, sheep and pigs. For best results the product should be used twice a year in good seasons and at least 3 times a year in drier seasons.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Oil Based and high viscosity = Zero site reactions
- Oil Based and high viscosity = Extremely quick absorption
- QC of the highest level Extremely = pure solution
- Lowest endotoxin counts = Purest solution on the market
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Intramuscular injection only.
- Use the contents of this container within six months of first broaching the vial. Discard the unused portion.
- Avoid Carcase Damage.
- Sterilise all injection apparatus by boiling before use. Avoid use of strong disinfectants on apparatus.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Keep needles sharp and clean. Replace frequently.
- As far as possible, avoid injection of animals in wet weather or under dusty conditions.
- This product must be injected only into muscle tissues.
- If possible Inject into muscle tissue on side of neck
- Cattle 5ml - At least twice per year and 30 days prior to calving
- Calves 1ml - During the first week after birth
- Sheep 1-2ml - At least Twice per year
- Lambs 0.5ml -As soon as possible after birth
- Pigs 2-3 mL- Sows, One injection upon placement in farrowing house and a second injection during the first week after farrowing. Boars, One injection 1-2 weeks prior to breeding season.
- Piglets 0.25 - 0.5mL During the first week after birth
WITHHOLDING PERIODS: NIL
REGISTRANT: Troy Laboratories Pty Ltd (APVMA #: 61154)