- Patented RIM® technology.
- Simple 2 step process with easy to read colour change result in 10 minutes or less.
- Quality European manufacturing.
- Sample can be anti-coagulated whole blood (EDTA, heparin), serum or plasma.
- Storage and testing at room temperature.
- No additional equipment required.
- Rapid Immuno-Migration (RIM) Assay for detection of Feline Leukaemia Virus antigen.
- Point-of-Care test with results in 10 minutes or less.
Recommendations for use:
- Diagnosis of infection with Feline Leukaemia Virus.
- Screening of cats and kittens for FeLV infection prior to vaccination.
- Screening of cats of unknown history prior to adoption.
- 10 tests per kit.
- Positive test results should be confirmed using alternative testing technology especially in areas of low prevalence or cats with low risk profiles.
- Negative test results in cats with a high risk of infection should be confirmed with a second test 60 days later.
- Kittens may be tested at any age.
- Vaccination or maternally derived antibodies do not influence results.
- Witness® FeLV antigen test also available as a combination product test with Witness® FIV antibody test.
- Shelf life 14 months.
- Store at 2-25°C.