- Identify natural FIV infection regardless the FIV vaccination status.
- Patented RIM® technology.
- Simple 2 step process with easy to read colour change result.
- Quality European manufacturing.
- Anti-coagulated whole blood (EDTA, Heparin), serum or plasma as sample.
- Storage and testing at room temperature.
- No additional equipment required.
- Rapid Immuno-Migration (RIM) Assay for detection of Feline Immuno-deficiency Virus antibody in cats.
- Point-of-Care test with results in 10 minutes or less.
Recommendations for use:
- Diagnosis of Feline Immuno-deficiency Virus infection in sick cats or cats at risk of exposure.
- Screening of cats over 6 months of age for FIV prior to vaccination.
- Screening of cats of unknown history prior to adoption.
- 10 tests per kit.
- FIV antibody can be passed from an infected or vaccinated queen to kitten and may result in false positive tests in the kitten until 6 months of age.
- FIV vaccination will result in false positive test results once sero-conversion has occurred.
- Witness® FIV antibody test also available as a combination product.
- Shelf life 18 months.
- Store at 2-25°C.