- Patented RIM® technology.
- Simple 4 step process with easy to read colour change result.
- Quality European manufacturing.
- Convenient no-spill faecal solution applicator.
- Storage and testing at room temperature.
- No additional equipment required.
- Rapid Immuno-Migration (RIM) Assay for the detection of canine and feline Luteinising Hormone at levels above physiological baseline.
- Point-of-Care test with results in 20 minutes.
Recommendations for use:
- Used to optimise timing of mating in bitches in order to maximise reproductive efficiency.
- Used to predict whelping dates in bitches.
- Can determine neutering status of bitch or queen.
- Can be used for detection of ovarian remnants post-desexing.
- 6 tests per kit.
- For breeding purposes, interpretation in conjunction with serum progesterone levels and vaginal cytology may be employed.
- In desexed bitches and queens, Witness® LH will be positive on 2 consecutive tests 2 hours apart.
- In detection of ovarian remnants, a negative test indicates presence of ovarian remnants. A positive test should be followed with a second test 2 hours later, at which time a positive test would indicate absence of ovarian remnants and a negative test would indicate presence of ovarian remnants.
- Shelf life 18 months.
- Store at 2-25°C.