- Patented RIM® technology.
- Simple 4 step process with easy to read colour change result in 10 minutes.
- Quality European manufacturing.
- Low potential for faecal spillage during testing procedure.
- Storage and testing at room temperature.
- No additional equipment required.
- Rapid Immuno-Migration (RIM) Assay for detection of Parvovirus antigen in the faeces of dogs.
- Point-of-Care test with results in 10 minutes or less.
Recommendations for use:
- Confirmation of infection with Parvovirus in sick dogs.
1. SAMPLE COLLECTION
2. SAMPLE DISPENSING
3. READING TEST
10 minutes if purple bands are visible in both
Windows (2) and (3).
than the control purple band in Window (3).
Negative - A sample is negative for Canine Parvovirus antigen, if there is no purple band visible in Window
(2) and a purple band in Window (3).
Positive - A sample is positive for Canine Parvovirus antigen if there is one purple band visible in Window
(2) and one purple band in Window (3).
Note : A test is valid if a purple band is present in Window (3). If there is no purple band in Window (3), the test is invalid and should be repeated.
Remember : A test result should always be interpreted in the context of all available clinical information and history for the dog being tested.
- 5 tests per kit.
- Animals vaccinated against Parvovirus can give weak positive test results if tested between 3 and 10 days post-vaccination.
- CPV is seldom detectable after 5-7 days of clinical illness.
- Store at 2-25°C.
- Shelf life 12-18 months.